Sunday, May 29, 2016

Mca script

Hi. My name is ________ calling you from Hudson Funding. Can you hear me okay?

We provide funds for businesses like yours, so you are looking for working capital right ?!
Great.
1-You have been in business over a year right ?
2-Whats your gross yearly revenue?
3-How much are you looking for ? And how soon do you need it ? (Optional)
4-So you business title is (Business Name) right (Customers First Name)
5-Everything looks good, what’s your cell number?
6-And Email ? (Optional)
7-What your credit card sale monthly ? (Optional)
7-Let me get you connected so my seniors can help you better, give me a quick second. (Transfer)
Transfer Number->  3477081030 (Shalom)
(If no to Transfer)
Alright, we can call you back in about 15-30 minutes, you will be available at that time right ?

Thank you.

-Not Interested-

Its with no collateral and you can get the cash in your bank account in as little as two days. (Ask Q.1)
-Call Me Back-
We will but tell me (Ask Q.2)
-Where are you calling from?-
Bronx, New York (Ask Q.1)
-What’s yours interest rate?
We don’t have an interest rate we have a very low factor rate. (Ask Q.1)  As low as 1.12.
-How much are you offering?-
How much are you looking for?
-Give me your contact info.
You can get it online. (Ask Q.3)
-How do I payback?/Do I have to pay every month?
We have several different options for you. (Ask Q.2)
-Do I have to payback ?
Yes. (Ask Q.1)
-I’m not looking for funding now.
We can give you the funding when you need it. (Ask Q.1)

No comments:

Post a Comment